Product added to cart
ALL ACCESS PRACTICE: WINNING WARM UP with Pat Summitt | Printable Playbook
Pat Summitt's winning program at Tennessee is model for all sports teams of all ages. In this playbook, see how Coach Summitt prepares her NCAA Championship-winning teams in warm ups during practice and before games to make sure her team is ready, alert, and healthy. Buy now and access this this PDF on any mobile, tablet, or desktop devices. Print-ready.
| Knees to Chest
| High Knees
| Walking Quad Stretch
| Heel Kicks
| A Skip
| Power Skip
| Carioca Drill
| Walking Glute Stretch
| Spider Stretch -> Calf Stretch
| World's Greatest Stretch
| Every Step Counts
| Monster Walk / Skip
| Build Ups
| Closing Message
Pat Summitt was truly a “one of a kind,” legendary American treasure and was recognized for her accomplishments in every area of life. She coached the University of Tennessee for 38 years, won 8 national championships and proudly had a 100% student-athlete graduation rate. She won 1,098 games, went to 18 NCAA “Final Fours,” never missed a NCAA tournament, won 32 SEC Championships and was awarded “Coach of the Year” 15 times. When she retired, she was the all-time winningest coach in NCAA basketball history. But clearly, hers is not just the story about a basketball coach.
- President Barack Obama honored her with the “Medal of Freedom.”
- She was the recipient of the Sports Illustrated “Sportswoman of the Year” Award and Glamour magazine’s “Woman of the Year” recognition.
- ESPN awarded Pat the prestigious “Arthur Ashe Courage Award.”
- US News and World Report named her one of the top fifty women leaders in America.
- Alongside her male counterpart, John Wooden, Pat received the Naismith Coach of the Century award.
- In 2016, Sporting News ranked the 50 All-Time Greatest American Sports Coaches (of all sports)
- The White House even named her one of the “Twenty-Five Most Influential Working Mothers.”
- Pat was also the first US Olympian to win medals as both a player (1976) and head coach (1984).
Write Your Own Review